brake discs feature a unique dimpled and grooved pattern - both for better image and for better performance. The
dimples eliminate the thermal cracking that can be found in drilled discs. Benefits also include enhanced brake
fade characteristics and deglazing of the pads.
Each brake disc is produced to a very high specification
- designed and engineered specifically for the requirements of Fast Road use. With rigourous quality controls ZEROSIXTY brake discs can
lay claim to being one of the best manufactured aftermarket performance products in Europe.
Using the latest CNC machining technology and SPC techniques
the ZEROSIXTY production
facility is fully ISO BS 9001:2000 accredited, ensuring 100% total quality for every component. Manufactured from
close grained perlitic grey cast iron, conforming to the quality requirements of BS 1452 (DIN1619), each component
is machined to exacting dimensional tolerances for geometric flatness and parallelism.
- Precision engineered by one of Europe's leading brake
- Specifically developed for high performance fast road
- Total quality, full range available, competitively priced
- Dimpled and grooved & precision engineered
- Grooves give rapid gas expulsion and deglazing of the
- Improved resistance to distortion
- Enhanced brake fade characteristics
- Higher braking temperature range
- Gives consistent, vibration free efficient braking
- Acts as a wear indicator - Depth of groove is to minimum
thickness of disc
- Controlled chemical composition, hardness, microstructure
and tensile strength